Private Elementary School Asheville
Western North Carolina is one of the most special places in which to live and raise a family on the East Coast. Asheville features so many educational opportunities to help reinforce what students are learning in school. A shortlist of what makes Buncombe County a special place to raise thoughtful and well-educated children includes:
- The thousands of miles of hiking trails throughout the area.
- Many excellent city and county parks in which children can play and explore nature.
- Safe bicycle greenways and bike lanes on which children can ride and explore.
- Numerous campgrounds featuring beautiful views, waterfalls, and creeks.
- Libraries, historic sites, and museums. Asheville even has a pinball museum.
- Numerous sites along the famous Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Excellent schools.
Even though Asheville City and Buncombe County school systems are some of the best in the state, many parents search for alternatives to public education. For parents searching for a private elementary school in Asheville, Emmanuel Lutheran School is the only Christian parochial school in the Asheville area employing S.T.E.A.M. based curriculum.
Private Elementary School Asheville, NC | Emmanuel Lutheran School
Emmanuel Lutheran School provides an academically challenging, Christ-centered education in a caring environment. Our mission is to prepare children For Today, For Tomorrow, Forever. Emmanuel Lutheran School (ELS) began in 1958 and is a private Christian school in Asheville, NC, serving students from infants through eighth grade. The school is affiliated with Emmanuel Lutheran Church, which is a member of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
That means, for your elementary age children, they can get a Christ-centered start to their education that will provide the foundation for their academic experience. Our private elementary school program aims to equip your child for the future by introducing them to a loving relationship with God in these formative years. Our students receive an excellent education while being saturated in the Gospel daily through:
- Daily Study of the Scriptures
- Weekly Chapel Services
- Integration of Christian values by knowledgeable,
- Faculty and Staff who care about the spiritual well-being of each child
Do you want your child to have a Christ-centered, academically rigorous educational experience in Asheville? If so, there is no better choice than Emmanuel Lutheran School. We are a private Christian elementary and middle school located in the west Asheville area, serving students throughout western North Carolina. If you are ready to learn more and even schedule a tour of our campus, contact ELS today.