Asheville Christian Education
Parenting in Asheville has a lot of advantages. We have the benefit of being surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. Spending time outdoors is exactly what attracts many families to the area. We have a great mix of historical and educational museums and sites to explore. There are several attractions like zipline canopy tours, trampoline parks, and science centers. In addition to all of those wonderful things, we have excellent public and private schools.
There are several reasons to choose quality Christian education in Asheville. Emmanuel Lutheran School provides Asheville area parents a private Christian option for students in western North Carolina. Here are several reasons to choose private Christian education in Asheville, NC.
Asheville Christian Education | Emmanuel Lutheran School
If you are searching for quality Christian education in Asheville, Emmanuel Lutheran School provides an academically challenging, Christ-centered education in a caring environment. Christian education in Asheville is advantageous for parents and students for several reasons, including:
- Private schools are statistically safer than traditional public schools.
- Parents and students are taught subjects from the perspective of a Christian worldview.
- Faculty and administrative staff are committed to students’ discipleship as much as their academic prowess.
- Small classroom sizes help facilitate individual attention as well as social distancing practices.
- Chapel services allow students to experience worship and hear the Scriptures preached.
- Parental involvement is encouraged.
- ELS implements a STEAM curriculum approach. STEAM is an educational movement that combines science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics to foster critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration by applying all the disciplines together.
- Christian education is well-rounded.
- Christian character is an emphasis on fine arts and athletics.
There is so much to appreciate about Christian education as an alternative to public school. At Emmanuel Lutheran School, we partner with the church to promote discipleship. With the universal Christian Church, The Lutheran Church‚ Missouri Synod teaches and responds to the love of the Triune God: the Father, creator of all that exists; Jesus Christ, the Son, who became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments. The three persons of the Trinity are coequal and coeternal, one God.
If you want to know more about our school, please contact us to schedule a visit. We provide high-quality Christian education in the Asheville area.