STEAM Education Asheville
STEAM is an educational movement that combines science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics to foster critical thinking, problem-solving and collaboration by applying all the disciplines together.
Emmanuel Lutheran School in Asheville, is Western North Carolina’s first and only only Christian Parochial Christian STEAM school that empowers students using technology along with the arts to build confidence and inspire students to do great things past their middle school experiences.
STEAM education starts in Kindergarten and each year will build upon the previous years’ STEAM projects. Students will be able to see and come up with a process as they work together as teams to problem solve. This produces excitement in subjects that previously may have seemed boring.
Robotics, drones, 3D imaging, and more technology are used in the classroom to tie into all the concepts in the traditional classroom.
Contact us today to see how Emmanuel is embracing STEAM in our everyday curriculum and schedule a tour!
Articles about STEAM Education at Emmanuel
- STEAM Empowers Girls to Pursue Their Dream Careers
- Four Advantages of STEAM Education for Test Scores
- STEM educational activities each week in grades 1-8
- Elementary School STEAM activities
- Emmanuel includes the Arts as part of students' STEAM education
- Middle School Students Study Bovine Eyeballs in Science Lab
- What Makes a STEAM School Different
- STEAM Activities in First through Fourth Grades
- Mrs. Noel uses STEAM in her Kindergarten Classroom
- Emmanuel is full STEAM Ahead!
Local STEAM Links