Ready to Enroll? Here is our Admission Process:
New Students (K-8)
- To apply you will need to Create An Account (this must be filled out for all new students.) Our school code is em-nc. You are welcome to fill out an application for admission at any time.
- There is a $20 non-refundable application fee.
- We require the following supplemental documents that you will upload in the application:
- Copy of Immunization Records (Grades K-8)
- Copy of Current Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of Current Test Scores (Grades 1-8)
Here are a few things to know:
- Non-refundable enrollment fee of $350.00 per student is required upon acceptance.
- Non-refundable testing fee is $50.00 per student. Required for all new students.
- Activity fee (Grades K-4) and Technology fee (Grades 5-8) for the school year is $100 per student. This can be paid at the beginning of the school year.
K-8 Campus Wear
We do require students to wear approved clothing. Our school logo must be on all shirts. You may choose one of the vendor's below.
- Shop our gently used campus wear FIRST for just $2.00 each! Located in the school office.
All information from FACTS is kept strictly confidential. FACTS charges each family a $35.00 fee to apply. Please review our Financial Aid Policy. Feel free to contact the school office with any questions at 281-8182, ext. 101. All families must first apply for the N.C. Opportunity Scholarship before requesting financial aid. Financial aid is awarded to K-8 families only.
This program helps families who make below a certain amount of income pay tuition at participating private schools. We require all families to apply for the Opportunity Scholarship before applying for financial aid.
This program helps parents pay qualified expenses for children with disabilities who attend school in an eligible nonpublic setting. The CDG Program is for children who are just starting school, or who are currently attending a public school and change to an eligible school.